worse entertainer or performer of all time??

I would like to try something new or at least get away from what TT or amp should I pick type of posting.I am wondering from many of my fellow Audiogoners what performer past and present made you say to yourself WHO TOLD THIS PERSON THEY HAD SERIOUS TALENT. My pick would be for the moment Jennifer Lopez. I just have no idea how in the world she got where she is today. I guess just good luck and the exceptance of mediocrity. Please this posting was not meant to insult anyones musical taste.
schipo
I once sat thru a Yoko Ono set at John Lennon's One to One charity concert at Madison Square Garden. I can still recall thinking that, when the subway screeched around a turn on my ride home after the show, it sounded more musical than Yoko.

Another candidate for honors in this thread was the host of that show...Geralso Rivera.
I think the thread should be limited to people who sing as their day job, not sports stars or actors like William Shatner. Alright, bad example, not an actor either.

Anyone can be persuaded by a sycophant hanger on, that the world has been waiting for their off key crooning.

Some wondrful suggestions, not many classical. May I nominate Monserrat Caballe, the Spainish Soprano. One of those voices that go through your ears like an icepick. An icepick would be preferable.
Tiny Tim...Terry Bradshaw...The Oriental kid from American something or other tv talent show who had that one stupid hit.

Came to me...American Idol. Can`t remember the name of the song.
OK. She seems like a nice girl and probably deserves the benefit of the doubt but I must say it...Rebecca Black.
Sorry, but Kenny G's "Classics in the key of G" is a pretty good record and definitively audiophile quality. It's not the usual Kenny G stuff.