Which artists' music do you buy without audition

We all have our favorite artists and often have large collections of music by them. Name some who when a new cd or vinyl comes out you will buy without hesitation, audition or others' opinions.

Emmylou Harris is one of those for me.
128x128bander
I find it funny that Steely Dan is listed so many times here. Like they release albums so often that you would need to listen to 'em first to make sure they didn't release a dirt-rock album ala Nickelback or something.
Jaybo...you've never EVER just listened to a cd in the store or previewed an album online before you bought it? How in the hell do you discover new music? Do you walk around the record store and just blindly buy albums with the shiniest covers?
Never intentially. I guess if hearing a single or a track on the radio, then I have. I would catagorize that as discovering. I've never had to hear a long player before purchasing though, and yes shiny covers have influenced blind buys my whole life.
twilight singers or anything greg dulli does
mark lanegan/soulsavers/guttertwins
laurie anderson
cat power...i think i love her
calexico
iron & wine
bon iver
joni mitchell
the national
Probably not many Bjork fans at Audiogon but for those that are, the new 45 RPM vinyl DMM masters from GB are reported to be her best sound ever.

I searched the usual music vendors, most selling at retail $45.00 each and already sold out of many of the titles.

Then I noticed a link to One Little Indian USA who have the entire Bjork British DMM library at a 25% discount, no tax and a good ship rate.

OLI USA website