Your favorite prog rock music? ?

I was just listening to, and burning some CDs for work when I heard "Time and a Word." I started thinking about some of the prog rock I have, but wondered what I should have that I don't have...

I mean music!
128x128nrchy
OH MY GOSH so many prog rockers!
I've got 'em all...
You're missing:

Happy the Man - two LP's from late 70's BETTER than G.G.
Jade Warrior (the four Island pressings from '74-78)
Brand X - Unorthodox Behavior, Morrocan Roll and Livestock
Bill Bruford's solos - specifically One of a Kind
Steve Hackett solos - spec. Spectral Mornings and Defector
UK - 1st one and Live
PFM - Jet lag my favorite
Allan Holdsworth solos - jazz fusion or prog?? hard to say
same goes for Jeff Beck - Wired and Blow by Blow
Guru Guru
Pierre Moerlin's Gong - (ok I see somebody else mentioned Gong)
Anthony Phillips - Geese and the Ghost is best
Vangelis - China is my favorite
Supertramp - Crisis, what Crisis? I'll consider them in the prog. camp
Matching Mole

To all you Genesis, Gentle Giant, Renaissance, Camel, Yes (WELL OF COURSE YES!)King K. et all fans, I salute you.
How to tell a true prog. rock vinyl audiophile:
1. Owns 1st edition UK pressings (red and plum Atlantic) of Fragile and The Yes Album
2. Owns original UK 1st pressing Island pink "eye" pressing of Tull's Stand UP
3. Owns MoFi pressings of Aqualung, Close to the Edge, Scherazade(spelling??), Crime of the Century, DSOM, Trick of the Tale, Alan Parson's "Tales...Poe", I Robot, Trilogy, Tarkus, and ?? any I forgot.
My prefernces fall pretty much inline with Super_Agent_86-
No prog collection would be complete without good represntation of the Canterbury bands, esp.
Hatfield & the North, Caravan, Camel, Gryphon, Matching Mole, Henry Cow, Happy the Man, National Health and Soft Machine.
Rush Hemisheres

Camel Snowgoose

Crack the sky animal notes

Starcastle Fountains of light

Happy the man Crafty Hands
http://www.progressiveears.com/ This will lead you into The Current and Past World of Progressive Rock.Its still going very strong,Bigger now than in the 70's.Check the Forum and links for Music dealers,Tours[Nektar is coming this year]Nektar has 2 outstanding current DVD videos out. and Prog Internet Radio Stations.Porcupine Tree live DVD "Arriving Somewhere But Not Here" is out now.A few old fav's are The Ultimate"Tarkus",Genesis-The Lamb,Lots of Jethro Tull,Nektar-Tab in the Ocean[Any lp actually] and of course Eloy-Ocean[A classic concept album] and Live.The MAIN more recent Prog album's everyone should have are from a Band in Sweden called ANGLAGARD.They released 2 studio albums on cd and lp in the 90's Hybris and Epilog and a live cd,Buried alive.All out of print collectors albums now.Hybris lp $160 up.The Band is broken up now and there is an online petition[Thousands of signatures]for them to release recordings they did at a US Festival.Their 2 Studio albums are Absolute Masterpieces,Mellatron soaked,Outstanding Musicians.If you think King Crimson LP's are great then......Step up a level or two.