Which Vivaldi Four Seasons CD to buy???

OK - I'm a total beginner when it comes to classical music. I'm only recently getting into it because it helps me get through my law school readings and retain the information. The music I normally listen to doesn't really do that.

Anyway, I figure Vivaldi's Four Seasons is a good place to start. (I think that my taste leans towards the Baroque era because I also like Albinoni Adagio). My problem is which Four Seasons CD is the best one in terms of the musician and audiophile quality? There seem to be so many out there... (I think that my father has one by Telarc?)

Thanks!
mdp0430
Thanks everyone! I've placed my order on Archiv's site. I will try to listen to all of your other suggestions as well...

I also like Bach, Suite No. 3, Air; Pachelbel Canon; Albinoni, Adagio; Haydn, Symphony No. 94, Andante... I'll be looking to purchase these as finals approach...

Thanks again!
Me,3, with opalchip___ Back 'round 20 years ago public radio (kcet,in LA,I think) used to have a shoot-out every Sat.AM on different pieces. They would try 3,4 mins. of each movement;starting with 4/5/ versions.Drop one or two off. YUP,Bis 275 was the winner. Sat.back then you had to "run" to your local Tower;there was always a "run" on the winner. I most always made a cassette of their show. I think the jd's were Bonnie Brice and Tom Campbell. I remember he HATED just about anything on the Phillips label. He said he could hear Claudio Arrou's nails on the keyboard. I guess he was a audiophile??
I have a good many versions of this warhorse, and I've heard a good many more, but I think the best one ever recorded is the peerless 1970 Argo (Decca/London) version by Neville Marriner and the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields, with Alan Loveday as the violin soloist.
I'm going to order one or two of the versions recommended here, and thanks guys. But I suspect that my favorite will continue to be the first one I ever owned, which is the English Chamber Orchestra on Philips. (I don' t have the details handy, but it dates from the 1970s.) To tell the truth, I really don't know if it's any good (perhaps not), I just know that after playing the bejesus out of it for years in the late 70s, it infiltrated my DNA and now would be hard to displace. For me, that version is definitive for tempo and emphasis. Ain't it so often true -- your first = your favorite = the best. :-)
Most courageous version - Canadian Brass! If you like the Brass Quintet sound, this is a really worthwhile listen. Someone named Arthur Frackenpohl was commissioned to transcribe this for 2 trumbets, French horn, Tuba, and Trombone - and he did a first rate job.

Not the one version to have if you're only having one, but a very refreshing take on a standard.