Undiscovered blues gems.....

Can anyone recommend recent blues gems that you feel are worthy of merit? I enjoy both acoustic and electric blues. I'm looking for something that might have flown under the radar, so to speak.
russellrcncom
As far as more recent recommendations, if you are into the mouth harp, William Clarke was a fantastic harmonica player on the LA circuit (who unfortunately passed away somewhat recently). In particular, I recommend Serious Intentions and Blowin Like Hell (both on Alligator Records). Also, although they've gotten some coverage in high end magazines, the North Mississippi All Stars are probably the most fun blues band I've heard in the last few years (both Shake Hands with Shorty and Highway 51 on Tone-Cool records are a blast). Finally, if you are looking for "audiophile quality" recordings, any blues on Audioquest (particularly Robert Lucas) and Analogue Productions (Jimmy D. Lane, Big Daddy Hypolite) would be worth a look.
Agaffer- Thanks for the tip on Mary Gauthier. Wonderful! CDUniverse has a good selection of her work which I was hitherto not aware of. THX. THX.
I've been listening to Little Charlie and the Nightcats since 1986 and their new CD "Nine Lives" is killer. If you like that get "Night Vision" by them. "Jail Break" and "Straight Up" pass on though.
Another artist that has been around for a while but I just discovered is a brazilian harp player named Carlos Del Junco (hunco). This guy is really good, reminds me of Paul Butterfield and he does alot of stuff that just reminds me of Flat top haircuts and fins on old Cadilacs. His "Big Boy" and "Blues Mongrel" are worth investigating but if you want more vocals check out the "Blues" Cd.