VPI Scout/Scoutmaster cartridge recommendations

Owners of Scout /Scoutmaster TT, I am eager to here your top cartridge recommendations for these TT. I am interested in what cartridges have been used and sonic results.

dynavector 10x5, 20x2, XX2MKII
Lyra Delos, .....
ZYX.....
transfiguration...

I would also like to know what cartridges are beyond the capabilities of these tables, in other words some cartridges maybe tooo good for these tables and you will never be able to hear how good they really are until u buy a better TT.. I am wondering if the dynavector XX2 MKII is in this camp or maybe the Lyra delos? THe ZYX cartridges have some acclima but may not be well suited for JMW9...
dvdgreco
Actually, I've heard Shelters in JMW arms that sound fine...it takes some work...get a weight from VPI for the head and use a bit of damping.
Here is the thing. I had it sounding excellent 90% of the time, but there were instances of distorion and mistracking that would not go away no matter what I did. The fluid helped with that 10%, though is still was not right, but it killed much of the detail that the cartridge offered. You can get it to "work fine", but it is not good match. I think that some people are willing to live with that as the cartridge is a great sounding cartridge.
setting up the cartridge on this arm isn't as straightforward as I had thought.. Some feel the VPI jig is not as accurate as say Wally or Mint,, thoughts???

how much does it matter if the digital scale is say 0.5 to 0.8 inches above the plan of the record? I am thinking a lot?? The music direct sub $100 scales get pooor reviews. alternative digital scales under 100?????
Dvdgreco....all you need is the Shure scale that VPI supplies with the turntable. Once the vtf is in the general area, use your ears to fine tune the arm for your preference. I set up my VPI arm with the MINT which I thought was a bit better than the setup with the VPI jig...however, there are those that think the VPI jig is just fine.
I disagree. A digital scale is a must. Furthermore, setting VTF at playing level is crucial. Test it out for yourself. I had a 0.1 gm variance. Setting VTF at playing level is strongly encouraged by VPI. As far as the VPI jig goes, I think that it does an adequate job. I used it and then used a Mint to really dial it in. The VPI jig was very, very close to what I achieved with the Mint.