Alternative names for "ZYX UNIverse" cartridge

Somehow I have the idea that the "UNIverse" name for this cartridge was one of two or more other names that designate the exact same item, depending upon where in the world it was sold. In other words, it may have been marketed within Japan by another name. Is this correct? And if so, what is the name given to the UNIverse when sold in Japan? Thanks.
lewm
Perhaps, however maybe your thinking about the ZYX Ayame, essentially a bodiless ZYX UNIverse.
Lew,

AFAIK, SORAsound had and still has exclusive worldwide rights to distribute the UNIverse design (however named). ZYX agreed to this in exchange for development assistance provided by SORAsound. I'm unaware of that particular design ever being sold under another name, as doing so would have violated the spirit and perhaps the letter of their agreement (unless perhaps with a material change in design, as suggested by In shore).

Perhaps you're remembering the "Atmos"? That model was introduced exclusively by SORAsound prior to its release to all distributors/dealers as the "4D".
Thanks to all, and I was especially hoping Doug would respond. First of all, I cannot be right or wrong, because I was making no assertion; I was merely asking the question. Second, Doug is correct; I may have been thinking of the dual names given to the 4D and the Atmos.

But since SORAsound is the exclusive marketer of the UNIs in the US, it remains possible that the same cartridge is marketed in Japan (and Australia?) under a different name. If so, I wonder what that name may be. There is a ZYX cartridge for sale on eBay (from a Japan seller) that by looks and description certainly seems to be UNIverse-like. I will be visiting my son in Tokyo soon, and I was hoping to pick up the UNIverse equivalent. I think I want one, but I cannot pay the US price for the UNI2.

Albert, Could it be the Galaxy, or was that a 58 Ford?

Ldvalve, Do you know the alternative name for the UNI in Oz?