Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
07-28-14: Usermanual
Like I said, I give him 3 months, maybe less…
+ 1
Usermanual and Melbguy,

I do not know what Mike (Mbovaird) did/said to light up a fuse under your collective a...s. Mike has admitted several times that he likes to swap gear. He just opined that he preferred the sound of Tannoy to Magico. One can always fall in love with a piece of gear and then find something that suits them better. Why is that so hard for you to digest? He did not make any derogatory comments about you. I do not see him advertizing his audio blog on this forum. You are the ones bringing it into the conversation.
Mbovaird, did you happen to listen to your Magico S5, Wilson Alexia and Tannoy Canterbury in the same room/system and do a proper direct comparison, or are your opinions based on a more general feeling having heard them in different settings?

Are you confident that the Magico and Wilsons were fully broken it before you decided to sell them? And finally, could you describe how the three speakers sounded different and what it was about the Tannoy that you ended up preferring over the other two? Thanks.
Lets say bad things about MAGICO the best speaker in many ways if you don't like MAGICO KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!!!!
07-31-14: Apdoc2004
Usermanual and Melbguy,

I do not know what Mike (Mbovaird) did/said to light up a fuse under your collective a...s.
This is a case of judging comments on face value vs a wide experiential viewpoint & genuine vs disingenuous. At the end of the day, people hear only what they want to hear..