Jadis OR bias value for Mullard RL34 and KT88 help

I just swapped my Gold Lion (reissue) KT88 tubes for Mullard EL34's and was vwery surprised that the volume was so much lower. I checked the bias and found it to be less than 10mv while the KT88's had been biased at 110mv.
I rebiased the EL34's up to 90mv and the volume increased to what seemed to be "normal".
I am looking for the correct voltage to bias the new EL34 to in a Jadis Orchestra Reference.
Any help is appreciated.
128x128mattzack2
I have about 120 hours on the new JJ tubes.
Trelia, much thanks. I love the tubes. The soundstage seems to be much deeper and detailed. I am going to enjoy it for awhile before I try any other rolling.
And thank you, Mechans, for your valued input. This has been a very positive change in the sound of the JOR.
So nice to hear things are working out, Mattzack2!

If current bias sits at 120mV, I'd say goose it up to 150mV once the tubes are fully broken-in. Again, 150mV still represents quite a conservative setting. Can't really put a hard and fast figure on break-in time, but for me, it occurs when you are hearing no additional improvement.
The tubes are excellent. I am really very happy with them. The only thing wrong is some crackling in the right channel during warm up. I am going to call Tube Depot and talk with them today.
Otherwise, I am am just letting the music take me away again. When the relaxation reaches the point of bringing you into the 'other worldliness zone", you know you are back in the right ballpark again.
Right now, I am finding the detail as clear and crisp as ever, the air between the instuments and voices is very obvious and the highs and lows are not lacking in any area. I still feel them breaking in and massaging the music into its final places though. They are definitely at least as good as the Gold Lion KT88s that I originally had in the system. The TungSol 12ax7's are in with the JJ's right now too.
I may try rolling and tweaking a little more in the future, but for right now, I am just going to enjoy the heck out of what I have.
Thanks guys.
So glad to hear your impressions, Mattzack2.

Also, many thanks to you and The Doctor for making this one of the better threads I've been involved with in quite some time. Thank you!