The best integrated amplifier

Hi All
Right now I am using a Marantz PM-KI Pearl amp to drive Esoteric MG-20 speakers. I feel that a better amplifier would give them a bit more get up and go. I would like to stick with an integrated and have short listed:
Pass Labs INT-150
Moon 700i
Audio Research dsi150
GammuT Di 150
As a starting point for auditioning. Now to the question:
Is there anything else I should put on the list?
Any experience with the products listed would be helpful.
Thanks
zekezebra
I have a couple of suggestions, but it partly depends on power needs. I prefer tubes, but one of the best amps I have heard, regardless of topography, was the Lavardin IT, only 50 watts though.

The best SS I have heard, cost no object, was the Dartzeel 8550. Unfortunately, cost is always an object, so I will never own one.
Given your need for power (150+ watts) and your desire for solid state, I'd say you should go with the Gryphon Diablo, the Gamut, the Dartzeel, the OLD jeff rowland integrateds, or the Pass Labs.

I've heard good things about the Coda units also, but I cant vouch for them like I can the others above.

Depending on whether you need a phono stage or not, there are only 3 solid state 150+ watt players left (the Gryphon, the DartZeel, and the old Jeff Rowlands). You'll pay $5k-$15k on the used market depending on what you chase after. Beware though, the DartZeel has some ridiculous keyfob George Orwell ID system associated with it, so if you buy it used, you could be in for a headache.

If I did not need a phono stage, I would have gone with the GamuT. If I only needed less than 50 watts, I would have gone with the Pass Labs INT-30.

Everything else (including a bunch of the recommendations you've heard already in this thread) will come up short. Cheap volume controls. Lots of op-amps. Switching power supplies. And on and on. Trust me - I've done the research and paid the big bucks to learn my lesson(s).

I've owned big solid state integrateds from many manufacturers (Musical Fidelity, Marantz, Sim Audio, Burmester, etc). I dont know what your budget is, but if you really want the best (given your criteria of solid state and more than 150+ watts), refer to my suggestions at the beginning of this post.
AKg Ca, thanks for chiming in on your experience with Orisis. I agree somewhat with the garbage in garbage out, however I am not a source first guy to the point that it becomes so hugely important. Important yes, but there are so many other variables. For example, I can drop a 50 DVD player in and it will still sound really good. I have had a lot of bad recordings. They are never going to sound like Roxy Music or Jennifer Warnes. I have had to put together systems that make those type of recordings sound the best as possible. I don't want stuff that "shows" me how bad things are and how great the good stuff is. There are speakers and components out there that help breath some life and air into poor recordings. Yes they won't sound outstanding but they also won't sound flat, dull, harsh and lifeless either. So in that sense, the Orisis may not be a good fit for some people. I speculate that is why the person said pair them with warm speakers. Whether it is the speakers or source I don't think matters, what matters is with the Orisis is he has to compensate for something somehow.
Check out Neodio NR600 Signature, Frech made, 100 watts, replaced a Air Tight300b/Joule Electra 300ME combo and have never looked back.