Phono preamp to amp question

I own a Eastern Electric minimax phono stage. It has no volume control and I plan on using it as my only preamp .I used a Nad c352 with it in the past using the rcas to bypass the preamp in the nad integrated. I will be using this in a 90% vinyl only system Is it possible to use anything other than a integrated amp since I have no other preamp for volume control? I would like to use a tube integrated but is it possible to bypass the built in preamp on a tube integrated and use my eastern electric as the phono stage without having to use or install driver tubes into the integrated amp. Can I bypass the driver tubes on a tube integrated?
davidnboone
So the driver tubes on any power or integrated must always be running to receive the phonostages signal? Correct or incorrect statement?
Tobias said

" But if you have no volume control on your phono stage, why would you want to run it directly into the amp? Are you planning to throw blankets over the speakers when it gets too loud?"

Tobias as I stated originally you can use an integrated to turn the volume up and down if it has volume control.
I will try to simplify this..
I would like to have a tube amp integrated that has inputs to act just as a power amp, bypassing the integrated preamp entirely. I could just buy a tube power amp but would have no volume controls to raise /lower volume. I can see getting the integrated but don't want to waste money burning driver tubes if unnecessary. Are the driver tubes working/glowing on an integrated tube amp even if the integrated preamp is not in use. Does the signal have to go through the driver stage regardless is what I guess I should know?
LT-30 to TTVJ Hybrid phono to Kramer SE-55 switcher to Sophia Baby amp w/volume control to Kirksaeter 220 speakers. That's my simple analog setup.
David, it is still not clear how you plan on controlling the volume if you bypass the integrated amps pre-amp section. My integrated amp has this feature and it is called a home theater bypass and is a line-level input that requires volume control from another pre-amp or else it is always wide-open. I would recommend either getting a pre-amp and compatible power amp or just a good integrated amp and use as originally designed.