Naim UnitiQute - who's heard one?

Wondering specifically about the quality of the head amp and streaming FLAC via the UPnP protocol (which is primarily how I will use it if I get one).

I question the lack of a controller for searching through large libraries, but maybe they address it in some way i can't find in the literature.
shazam
The "best" remote/controller is an app for the iOS called n-Stream. It provides a great interface for the 'Qute. Full control of the 'Qute as well as almost Remote iTunes-like control of the music library.

FWIW, in the US, when you complete the on-line registration with Naim, they send you a coupon for a free copy of n-Stream. (Not sure if this is a limited-time offer.)

Only other high-end sub-$5K offering with this type of "file-streaming" and high-quality DAC in one-box is the Linn piece and it is about twice the price. For the functionality, the 'Qute is a pretty amazing deal.
I own one. I love the flexibility and the quality. I have it paired with the Naim music server (UnitiServe) and Harbeth C7es3's. The n-stream app is great. An n-stream version for the ipad is to be released very soon. Internet Radio on this unit is very good. It can be wireless or wired.
I am also very impressed with the sound quality of both the amplifier and the DAC and digital/out connection.

The streamer/Internet radio section is a delight to use with the iPhone app.
I agree with what's been said. I've heard it a few times using analog inputs, digital inputs, and as a DAC and tuner. Performed admirably every way and every time.

Some people have had issues getting the streaming right. They've mainly been iTunes users. It won't stream Apple codec files, so be careful if that's what you plan on using. I suspect the ones who've had issues didn't consult with their dealer to get things right, and just posted questions on a few forums.

Make sure you pair it up with the right speakers. Naim's 30 watts are conservatively rated, but it's not going to drive Maggies in a large room to loud levels.

I haven't heard Harbeths connected to one, but that combo should be fantastic. A lot of Naim guys like the combo. I just wish my Naim dealer would demo it with more than the Naim N-Sat. They're s fun and engaging speaker, but they're too wall of sound and 2 dimentional for me. I've tried to warm up to them, but I lose interest after about an hour or so every time.
Just to add -

Had I not had my Bryston B60 integrated and Apple TV as music server, I'd definitely buy one.