Accuphase Class A or A/B speaker match Dynaudio C1

I am looking for any help in making a decision on an Accuphase integrated to run my Dynaudio C1's. My concern is the low output of the class A vs. the A/B. Will the class A do the job, in a relatively large room? My listening preference is jazz.

Thanks.
Roy
royearnest
Okocza, price-wise the ASR Emitter II integrated is in the same class with the Accuphase separates, e.g. P7100 power amp & C-2410 pre amp. That is 3-4 times more expensive that the Accuphase integrated considered by Royearnest.
It seems I was mistaken in my previous post. Here in Europe the Emitter 2 retails at around 13 thousands euros. That is a bit less than the retail price of the entry level Accuphase separates, i.e. P-4100 and C-2110, which retail at 13900 euros. When new, the E-550 was 8500 euro. Thus, it may be possible that the 2nd hand prices for the two units (E-550 and Emitter 2) are not that different. Sorry Okocza.
To dig up an old post, does anyone know and have personal experience with the E-560 and the C1? 30w into 8ohms do not sound like much. Would a E-460 be more suitable?
I have experience with the E-550 (also 30 watts into 8 ohms) and the C1s mk1. The E-550 had absolutely no problem to drive the C1s (see also my previous comments about the E-550 amp). The E-560 has more drive than the E-550, i.e. it sounds louder for a given volume settings.

The E-550 and the C1s made a wonderful combo that bested my current combo ( E-550 & Focal MicroBes) in almost all areas.