Decware - any substance here?

With such a nice and extensively detailed website, I've long been curious about Decware. But with little in the way of genuine reviews, and not much in the way of discussion here, I always wonder if they are nothing more than that, a great website. They clearly have a dedicated fanbase, but my problem with the fanbase is this: most of them (not all of course) seem to have limited experience with products besides Decware, as if they stumbled upon Decware and never bothered with other brands. Maybe this is positive, that once experienced they don't have the typical audiophile itch to try other amps. I'm specifically struck by the new Torii MKIII push-pull amp, which in description and looks is just beautiful. So does it interest anyone here? Has anyone actually heard it, or it's previous incarnations? If so how does it rate amongst the other quality tube amps, whether Blue Circle, Cary, Vac, Almarro, Atma-Sphere, etc...?
128x128jtnicolosi
I do not use the built in attenuator, there are two RCA inputs one for fixed and one for variable attenuation.
I use the fixed input.

I would feel better if there was no attenuator in the circuit, but the fixed option is fine.
I have run the amp without a pre and it's quite good, in most cases you won't need anythingelse.

I have a volume control on my Audio Aero Capitole cd player that is run fuul up at unity gain, the fixed volume pot on the DEcWare and the volume control on the Manley sSteelhead.

My audiophile inner self tells me this wrong, too many attenuators stuck between me and the music, but I like what I hear.

Maybe someday I'll get adventurous and rid a few of thos pots from the mix.
This is all very exciting to me, as I am waiting for my Tori III due end of April or early May. I am happy with my PrimaLuna Prologue 5 and my Bottlehead 300B Paramounts, but after reading about the Tori I knew I would have to take the test... My Tannoy Canterbury SE's are pumped... I'll let you know.
First, I am sorry that Pubul57 is no longer with us since 4-16. He was a very fine gentleman. My Torii MKIII was completed in Mid-May, but I arranged to pick it up on June 4.
Steve, DeVon and Sarah were very gracious as always, and my amp was actually running when I arrived, and had 20-25 hours on it. Cool, that much closer to break-in! When I got it home I played the Irrational But Efficacious CD and that day it lost all harshness and has been utterly magical since! It is a very synergistic match with my Tannoys... I am blessed and grateful!