Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
LOL I have 6!
Main rig has 2 TT's
I'd forget the next day what I was playing as I sell a lot of records and often play-test them especially ones described as Mint or NearMint before invoicing buyer.
Just today morning I was playing Garth Brooks self-titled album that I did not enjoy at all, but to verify condition before sending expensive copy.
What's comming tonight? Probably another sold Thriller, Off the Wall, maybe another few valuable records to spin and than will switch to the music I like. It's going to be dedication to Abdulah Ibrahim(Dollar Brand). Will spin his records. Ekaya is my favorite.
Tomorrow I'll plan to dedicate myself to William Orbit and The Orb. With puff of nice quality hashish you can totally melt into The Orb and be for the moment outside of reality.
Joe Zawinul and the Absolute Ensemble
[img]http://www.allaboutjazz.com/coverart/2010/absolutezawinul_mt.jpg[/img]
The posthumous Absolute Zawinul is Zawinul's last studio recording before his passing on September 11, 2007. In collaboration with Estonian-born conductor/composer Kristjan Järvi and the large group powerhouse Absolute Ensemble, that has been described as "musical omnivores" whose previous projects have covered music from John Sebastian Bach to Frank Zappa. This heartfelt project embodies the essence of Zawinul's brilliance as a composer, musician, and as a global citizen who embraced people around the world.

Conceived in 2004, the meticulous and painstaking project emphatically focuses on Zawinul's post-Weather Report music. From the exotic tribalism in "Bimoya" first recorded on My People (Escapade Music, 1996) to the energetic live performance of "Ice Pick Willy" with elements of soul jazz and fire-baptized gospel (inspired by a one time gangster friend who had an affinity for ice picks), the recording is a microcosm of life.

Järvi conducts his Absolute Ensemble through inspired performances with verdant strings, ethnic voices, woodwinds, brass, and percussion. Zawinul, a true master keyboardist, was equally impressive whether providing an ethereal solo intro on the touching "Ballad For Two Musicians" or showing his signature vocoder skills on "Sultan" a thrilling tribute to the late Ottoman Empire and "Great Empire" dedicated to Japan.

Insightful liner notes, written by Järvi reveal poignant insights into the project. A video is also included with live coverage and behind the scenes footage. In the words of his son Erich, "Joseph Eric Zawinul was born in Earth time 7 July 1932 and was born in Eternity time 11 September 2007." His music will live on as well.
All About Jazz;http://www.allaboutjazz.com/absolute-zawinul-absolute-ensemble-sunnyside-records-review-by-mark-f-turner.php?width=1024#.U2sBHKh5Njo