What power cord with your ARC AR VS 115?

What after market power cords are you using with your AR ARC VS 115 amp? Due to the design, not all after market IEC 20A connectors work. If anyone out there has found a cord that makes a sonic difference and fits below the fuse connector, I would love to know. Thanks,
Jon
shuteye
I would recommend taking a look at Mojo Audio power cables. They're relatively inexpensive and have replaced cables costing as much as $7k. Send me an email if you have any questions. But I guarantee they'll beat the stock cords on the ARC amps, as I've done the demo personally on two systems.
Mintzar,

"But I guarantee they'll beat the stock cords on the ARC amps,"

Does that mean you will give Shuteye his money back if he doesn't like the Mojo cables?
Thanks for the recomendation, Mintzer. Unfortunately, on the VS115, the fuse holder endcap protrudes from the back of the amp right above the IEC receptacle. This prevents large, round cord ends such as Furutech and others, such as the one used on Mojo Audio cords from fitting all the way into the IEC receptacle. That's my primary reason for this post as not any cord will do, unfortunately. Otherwise, I would be happy to experiment, as interconnect/speaker cable/cord swapping is cheap enough to become addictive.
Of course I'd give him his money back if he doesn't like the cables. We have a nice return policy. But we are yet to have a cable returned. Both our interconnects and power cords are not just the best value, but the best cords I've used. And I've used everything under the sun. Though Interconnects no longer make a difference on my system.

Shuteye, we can fit any connector on the amp end you would like. We can certainly build one that would fit your amps. Let me know and I will speak with Ben about it for you if you would like.
I'm a bit dense, Rrog. Mintzar, I didn't realize you were plugging your own product. You really should make that clear when you make statements regarding how good Mojo Audio products are. A simple disclaimer would keep you on the up and up. That said, your product looks good, and in these ecomomic times, I can't blame you for wanting move all product you can. I mean this sincerely.