Spectron vs Parasound vs Cary vs ?

I need help deciding on my next move for a 2 channel amp. I will be powering my B&W 802D speakers thru a Cary SLP03 tube preamp. I am currently using a Cary cinema 7B amp as I prefer it sound to the Krell 400Xi that I have been using. The Krell is too hard and etching on highs. The Cary offers a better balance and warmer sound without giving up any detail. I have also been considering the Cary Cinema 2 which is twice the ouput of the Cinema 7B @ 200W. I have been considering the Specton, Parasound A21 and perhaps a Pass amp. My budget is 4K, new or used.

Sources are Rega Planar 2 turntable, Oppo 83 SE, Rotel 1520 CD and Krell KID.

stl114_nj
Another amp to consider is the Wyred SX-1000 mono blocks at 570 watts a channel. I have some power hungry speakers that demand a lot power like the B&W. I have the Wyred with the Joule tube preamp and its is a killer combination.

Good luck in your search.
Looking at Ajackson1's posted system he has the CAD 500MB mono amps, which are solid state and rated at 500 wpc into 8 ohms and double to 1000 wpc into a 4 ohm load.
Stl114..do yourself a favor and give the Papa 802d what it really deserves. Lots of power!! The best and one of the most powerful amps on the market under $10K is the Sander's Magtech amp and it will drive the 802d's with such aplomb and majestic splendor that you will never look back. The amp will easily drive down to 1/3 ohms. The amp has a very large 3.0 kVA transformer. It has 20 Motorola 15 amp thermal-trax transistor's. It has a patented linear voltage regulator that eliminates voltage switching and voltage fluxuation which is typical in most amps which is why they run hot. The amp has no clipping protection circuits and will never clip no matter how hard you push it due to the voltage regulator. And the amp runs cool to lukewarm at all levels. The amp took two years to design by Roger Sanders and is built by Coda in California. Coda is the former engineering team from Threshold. The amp is warm, natural, very smooth and dynamic and it puts out 900 watts into 4ohms and weighs only 55 lbs. It only costs $5K!! Roger allows you to try the amp for thirty days and will return your money in full and he pays for the shipping both ways. Comes with a lifetime warranty. One of the hidden treasures in high end audio.