Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I think I'll bring out my old Bob Newhart Button Down Mind album and Bill Cosby albums after seeing these recent posts.
Gee, whadya think God talking to Noah sounds like over a good hi-fi?

I myself am partial to Nichols & May, and Derek & Clive (for the uninitiated, Dudley Moore and Peter Cook, being very naughty indeed).
The Judds first release: "The Judds", a mini LP from 1984. The band is superb, the gals wonderful (ymmv). The sonics superb +. I'm taken by the guitar sounds on this and their first 3 albums, some really outstanding arrangements and musicianship. Very well recorded.
Girls - Father, Son and Holy Ghost - average pressing on white and black vinyl; band from SF bay area. Impossible to describe - every song transcends the next. Best LP of music of the year so far. Don't shy away from the pressing, it won't get better than this for bands in 2011.

Lamb - Lamb - Debut record on Fontana by trip hop drum and bass duo from England. Great if you can find the vinyl -hard as heck to find from 1996.

Dead Can Dance - Spiritchaser - Mofi reissue. Great pressing, great recording, great music.
Norah Jones- Coma Away With Me, on Clarity 45RPM. Yummy!

Foo Fighter Greatest Hits- another winner. I wish I had purchased The Colour and the Shape when I had the chance!!!

Billy Squire- Don't Say No, remaster, Friday Music. Well done IMO.