Uber quiet tubes for C2300 pre

I am replacing the tubes in my McIntosh c2300 pre and want super quiet tubes for the MC phono stage and mains. I don't mind NOS if necessary.
Any opinions???

Thanks for responding,
pepe
cajunpepe
Try some NOS Telefunken ECC83(smooth plates), 50's or 60's Siemens or Telefunken ECC803S(expensive) in the phono section,for the ultimate in accuracy and low noise. The ECC803S was manufactured specifically with those attributes in mind. Amperex and Mullard ECC83's, of course, will add warmth, if you are looking for that. Be certain they are tested and guaranteed, Low Noise. I do endorse SST or Xtream AV Quicksilver(applied VERY carefully), but neither will help quiet a noisy/microphonic tube.
Jgiacalo...I will look in to the Walker SST as I am really trying to lower the noise floor on the MC phono section.

Rodman...where are you getting the tested and guaranteed Telefunkens from? I don't necessarily need added warmth--a more detailed/precise tube is preferred. I mostly want dead quiet! What benefits do you hear from using the SST or Xtream?

BTW--I am using VPI Aries 3 with Lyra Argo i cartridge and XLO Reference3 phono cable--if that helps any.

pepe
Herbies Tube dampers are also good for quieting microphonic tubes @ $13. They also have a 90 day full refund policy in case you don't like them. But I Think you'll keep them.
heck with guys at Audio Classics to see if they have done any experimenting.