Are You a Sansui Lover?

I can say yes, I am a sansui Lover. If it were not for my sansui AU-717 and Tu-717 bought in a tag sale for $200 some 10 years ago, I would not be an audiophile today. Ever since then, I have collected many of the sansui pieces except for the C2302 preamp and B2302 power amp which are rare to find.
To all other sansui Lovers out there, Tell us about your sansui systems, present and past.
Thank you.
music_docteur
Interesting thread. Someone is selling a pair of Sansui SP-200 speakers on my local craigslist. I am thinking of buying them to use in my basement as "B" speakers.

Any opinions?

Mark
are we all not lovers of music first ?Will the sansui rise to the LOVE THEM,KEEP THEM, stage? only your ears will let you know. my kg4s ,$150 C/L. sold all others. that WAS the era of great sound first,before the hype? great music doesnt have to break the bank Good luck
Had a Receiver and speakers back in the late '70s. Don't remember the Model numbers. Enjoyed them at the time, nothing was wrong with them, but the replacement bug got me and out they went. How much equipment is replaced and there is nothing wrong with it? Where did it all go?
When a friend told me of sansui I laughed at him saying sansui ? when I finally got the G8000 I could not belive how very good thay sound, Now I have the G9000 and the G8000, and also have the G7000. They are wel made and still in very good shape and sould after all these years.
You can not go wrong with sansui.
I bought a Sansui 771 receiver back in 1975 when I was in college. I still remember it as some of the best sound I ever heard.