Need some advising

I recently was able to obtain a pair of Klipsch Chorus 2 speakers. I am running them with a Hafler Trans/Nova amp and a passive preamp. I kind of want to experiment with something different, but kind of cheap. I was thinking Creek 4330SE might be nice I have no aversion to older 15 years or so year old equipment. Let me know what you fellows think?????

Thanks
Jeff
jffyg
Maybe a nice old Marantz receiver from the 1970s? Great build quality, warm sound, and under $200 used for the less desirable models with 15 or 20 wpc. The Klipsch Chorus 2 wasn't a really detail freak's speaker, so you don't really need an ultra hi-res amp to enjoy it.

In fact, how about a vintage Marantz 2215 or 2230 or something like that paired with a modern CD5003 for $349? For under $550 all in, that would probably make a very nice and highly listenable combo with the added bonus of having a very nice FM tuner.
Why don't you take a look at Virtue Audio's Amp One.
Fantastic little amp. Showstopper at RMAF.
I definitely like Stanwal's suggestion about a restored classic tube amp or receiver from Mapleshade.
Thanks for all the responses I am going to look at Mapleshade and some other tube stuff.

Thanks Again
Jeff
Mapleshade stuff is nice but wayyy pricey. New Jolida or ASL goes for less.
More to discover