Jolida Reliability

I am wondering how reliable these amps are. From what I understand it is mainly only the tubes that need replacing, and I see that more as maintenance than a reliability issue.
If there are any Jolida owners on here, how long have you had your Jolida and has anything gone wrong?
legion1capone
I am so impressed with the Jolida jd1000rc, this being my first tube setup i was a bit apprehensive thinking i may have humming or Feedback issues but no way this amp is Super Quiet after going through Pioneer Elite, Yamaha, Adcom, 5.1, 7.1,
this Amp Blows them all out of the water, no need for surround sound you won't miss it.. This amp is a TANK very heavy and robust and looks awesome. I am using Legacy Classic HD speakers with homemade bi-wire a cheap blue-ray player and $2 rca cables, I will be getting more Jolida components
For the money, I think Jolida offers good dependable value. I've owned one of their tuners a CDP and still own a hybrid integrated and have never had any problems or need for repair.
I've had a 502brc going on three years with no problems besides tube replacement. The unit sounds great with the current EH 6550 tubes but not totally happy with the EH reliabilty. I am looking at retubing with a quad of SED 6550 or Gold Lion KT88. Also thinking of jumping up to the jd1000rc in the future. Been very happy with the unit and had good response from Jolida with questions.

Ghosthouse, how did you like the Hi-Fi fuse upgrade? Been thinking of doing that as well.
Kats -
To me, it seemed like the HiFi tuning fuse made a difference. I wasn't expecting to hear a difference but thought I did. I felt this was confirmed when a tube went and took the fuse. I had to use an inexpensive Radio Shack fuse until I got a new replacement HF fuse. Without the HF fuse, it seemed like the music lost a little "liveliness" (maybe some air and detail?). This was restored when the HiFi fuse was replaced. Placebo effect? Maybe. But for $30 bucks, and even if it is placebo, if the music sounds better or even if it just seems to, it's an inexpensive "tweak". Search the forums on HiFi Tuning Fuse (there are other upgrade fuse options, as well). There are definitely naysayers but I'm not the only advocate.

BTW - I switched from 6550 to various KT88s. Lastly running a quad of Winged C KT88s. I thought these were really great. Also, see if JoLida is still doing a factory mod/upgrade. That was ($200?) money well spent.

Finally - I've no commercial or business interests/connections with JoLida. They just made a great affordable product (my intro to tubes) that gave me a lot of enjoyment for a decade. I recently retired it in favor of some mono-blocks but have no intention of letting it go. I'll use it as back up if I need it.
I have been owning, and selling Jolida gear for years now. At least 10. Always been happy with the sound, build, service, and reliability. The gear sounds great. All of my customers have been very happy. No complaints from them, nor from me. Myself, I prefer the JD102 or JD202 amps- nice sound, and I do not want to deal with an amp weighing more than 50 pounds. If that is not a problem the new Fusion 3502S amp is the real deal. Nice, smooth, mellow sound.