Recommend a small tube amp for bedroom use?

Looking for something small, not std 19" width. Maybe 1/2 width or smaller even. SET design with 300b tubes is preferred. This is for low volume listening in the bedroom. Any suggestions?
lupinthe3rd
Thanks all for the suggestions, I've got my eye on the Decware SE84C+ at the moment...
Triode TRV A300SE 300B single ended integrated, great sounding SET amp for the price.
I'll throw this one in the ring even though it is unlikely you will find one. SAC audio Thailand made an SE amp called the Minuet, it is still listed on their website.

I have owned at least 30 low powered amps in my life many of them kilobuck 300b, 2a3, and my favorite el84. the Minuet is remarkable. 7 watts EL34 SE with no NFB but positive cathode feedback so it has the dampening factor of a typical PP amp. drives my Spendor SP7/1 in a manner that has to be heard to be believed. I run Amperex metal base el34 in the amp. Check out the website.

$395 us retail when it was still in production..........
Fatman are nice, but they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. I got mine at military PX store for $199 with no tax, not fatman but branded as HCT, same thing. After swapped stock tube with all Mullards, it rocked. 15W per channel. It is also a very good headphone amp too, drives HD650 and DT880 with very good results.