Tenor Audio - Anyone hear them?

Has anyone heard these amplifiers? How do they compare to other amps you have heard? What speakers did you hear them with?
haydn_josef
Terrific amps from yet another canadian wondercompany. These canadians know about high-end audio it seems...Rumor has it that Sam Tellig, (yes the stereophile reviewer) has found the Tenor to be his new ultimate best, replacing his beloved LAMM's. I actually have a friend who visited him 3 months ago and he was in complete admiration. He of course can get these for accomodation price, when they are not "free" on a long term loan...
Robert -- I could be wrong, but I believe it is Lars Fredell from Ultimate Audio that replaced his beloved Lamm's with a pair of Tenor amps.
Suzy - Robert is correct as well about Mr. Tellig. He is recieving his this week or so and loves them.
I spoke to Sam about 2 months ago the week after hearing the tenor amps at Lars's house.They switched between the Aloia and the Tenor and his comments were the Aloia was better in some ways and the Tenors were better in some ways both amps equally wonderful.The Aloia is lower in price now around 3000.00 making it the all time best value in audio.Also Lars still uses the Aloia preamp as his reference and owns the Aloia power amps as well.The Aloia preamp is also lower in price now around 3000.00 so if this is in youe price range don't miss the opportunity to aquire really great audio at a great price.Also watch for Lars' review of the Audio Tekne speaker ,interconnect,cd transformer,and power treatment system in upcoming Ultimate Audio in the near future.
Sanibel Sound will entertain the New York Audiophile Society on October the 26th showing the Aloia amps ,Audiomeca cd equipment,Piega p-10 speakers,audio tekne preamp and complete cable network including the power supply for ac and the top of the line cd transformer.If your a member of this group don't miss this opportunity to see what many have called the best products of each type.
I'm sure the Tenors are wonderful amplifiers but don't you think that jtinn's opinions just might be effected by the fact that he has a business relationship with the company?