EL34 Integrated

I am in need of a bargain integrated with el34 for my bedroom system to be used with Merlin tsm-mm. Name isn't a factor. Thanks in advance.
jamesw20
I have the Onix SP3 integrated amp. I bought it strictly on Srajan Ebaen's Six Moons review. Previous to that, I was seriously considering a Conrad Johnson CAV-50 EL-34 based integrated amplifier. I am so glad that I bought the Onix SP3. The CAV-50 has that lush EL-34 sound that can be alluring, but some of the music that I listen to just didn't have the dynamic punch it should going through the CAV-50. The Onix SP3 has the PRAT (pace, rhythm and timing) thing hands down plus the liquidity of tubes. It will never have the tone of an EL-34 amp like the CAV-50, but that tone and warmth are more colorations in my opinion. If that's what you're after, then go for the EL-34 amp. The Onix SP3 has the immediacy and ability to convey musical emotion found in some SET amplifiers.
One other possibility: Harmon -Kardon MKV , uses 5881 , or EL34's with Huge output transformers, sound similar ( if not indentical) to the famous Citation II's . I found a working amp in Ann Arbor , MI for $175. For my money by far the best buy, built like a tank.
Good listening and good luck,
Richard
Besides that you can pick one up cheaply from me, I honestly do have to recommend the Sophia el-34 - it can drive my 90 dB speakers to unlistenable levels, has excellent detail and all the qualities praised in it's little bro - the sophia Baby.
The Ars Sonum is a $4,000 bargain (given how expensive comparable(?) separates would cost, and it is doubtful than any integrated amp can sound better with the Merlins.