Amplifier Mods

I'm looking for input from anyone who's had their amp modded by TRL. I am very pleased with what they did for my cd player and am just wondering if I can expect similar results.

The amp in question is a McCormack DNA 1. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has had the chance to compare a TRL modded DNA (1 or 0.5) to a stock one. And really interested to hear from anyone who's had the chance to compare a TRL modded DNA to a SMc Audio DNA Rev C or B.
ecruz
You might oontact Steve M directly and ask him if he knows the difference between what trl does and what he does.
I'll admit I really like my SMC modded amp and haven't heard any TRL mods, so an opinion would not be based on data.
I doubt Steve would be able to address TRL mods, as they are proprietary and undisclosed. I do know that TRL has modified a lot of gear, including amps. I'm not sure they have done a DNA, but I know another Audiogon member (lkdog) who had his Musical Fidelity integrated amp modified by TRL with excellent results.

As an aside, unless you're married to the DNA, why not try the TRL D-225 amp out. I have one and it is an excellent component.
Not married to the DNA, but I do like it. And from what I've heard, with the relatively inexpensive mods, it becomes very good.

What's retail on the TRL D-225?