Pass labs X250.5 vs Jeff Rowland Model 10, or 201

Which one will be better to drive revel studio? looking for warm, musical, details sound also just moving from tube amp.
Matching preamp is CJ. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
goone
X250.5 is a much warmer sounding amplifier than the old X250, apples and oranges.
thank you for all the responses, regarding the pass labs I heard that the best line in the .5 series is the X350.5, can anyone justify that or the x250.5 good enough.
Goone, both the 250.5 and 350.5 are great sounding amps, however, the best sounding single chassis amp in the .5 series is the 350.5 by a significant degree.

Not just more power, but a qualitative shift towards "musicality" without losing any extension on the top or bottom, details, and dynamics. The 350.5 is only slightly bettered by the mono-block 600.5's, but they cost almost another $9000.00.

I believe the 350.5 is both the sonic and cost "gem" of the Pass Labs .5 series. It replaced the highly regarded Edge NL-10 in my system, which cost almost $3000.00 more but was out performed by the Pass Labs 350.5.
I just bought a Pass X 350.5 . I have 100 hours on it .
I would definitly say it has a very natural midrange. Not harsh in any way. Sort of tube like. Center stage is very deep.
Not sure on how many hours it takes of playing time to reach its full potential though. Any ideas ?