Yamaha CX-10000 centennial preamp

Hi guys,

Anyone know about this preamp and its value? I managed to pick one up recently and was told after that only 100 were made to commemorate Yamahas anniversary...and then they cost $10000 each?

Richard
enjoy_the_music
Very nice. Certainly humbles my C-80/M-80 set up, although the C-80/M-80 are very nice and in my opinion are near the top of the Yamaha gear other than the few more rare beasts such as yours.
Dear Friend,
this is Fulvio of Rome Italy.
I'm the happy owner of the whole Yamaha Centennial Serie,
when I was young I worked with two of the most famous HiFi Magazine in Italy and during the 1987 SIM I bought the above serie (I paid the preamp and the power amp almost 27 miolion of Italian lire!)
I'm a lover of esoteric HiFi and believe this serie is amazing, I used a lot of fabulous amps but always the Yamaha won Vs Mark Levinson Krell Threshold and so on.
If there is some one interesting in the serie I have a friend available to sell his serie without the phono preamp (the CD-CDX and the MX-10000)
Have a good day friend!
Fulvio Diana EMail: [email protected]
Richard, if you do a few upgrades to the CX, it will really sing. I have done similar upgrades to teh CX-1 with outstanding results.

JOHn
Hello!
I Have: Yamaha MX-10000. CX-10000. Japanese Version: 100 volt. 50/60 Hz.
After purchased, I not used these devices, Optical and Technical in excelent collection condition, as new, I have original manuals, and remote control,
My video about these devices, you can see on youtube,

Link to my Youtube page:

https://youtu.be/XXQkR7HRRiM

For contact with me: 

[email protected]

Thank you!