what is the best deal you ever got on audiogon

wires preamps,amp what the best deal you got here
bbaxley2
ATI 2505 Amp for $1200 shipped. 5 x 250W of clean, clear, raw power. A good price for a 7/10 condition used, but it turned out it was a dealer going out of business and they had never even hooked it up because they never had a 20 amp circuit to plug it into. All 110 pounds is still sitting in the box as I build our Custom Quality Theaters showroom. It's the prize cheerleader that you had to wait for a year to take to the prom, but you just know how good it's gonna be when it finally happens.
Focus Audio FS688's for $1350 with free shipping. Sell for $2990. Weren't even burned in when I got them. Emailed the owner after I received them and he said they were to be part of a 6th system he was putting together. Wife said enough and made him part out 3 of his systems. Said he had maybe 20 hours on the speakers.

MaxxC
Last year, I won the bidding on the classic Sony SCD1 SACD player... brand new in the original packaging with warranty ($2,600). Not bad considering that they haven't been in production for years. It's a great CDP, and I have the Audiogon users to thank for the research information.