Nuforce

I read the ad... has anybody tried the NuForce products?
hockeydad
I spent quite a bit of time recently comparing the Nuforce 9.02s to a McCormack DNA-500. Let's just say that the difference sonically is a lot less than the difference in price. The Nuforce truely are exceptional bang-for-the-buck amps that compete very well with the big boys.

My only caveat is that if you are big into FM or have a TV/tuner nearby, you may have some difficulties with RF interference (I did). That said, there are ways to isolate/shield your tuner/antenna and I'm sure Nuforce will ultimately address this.

With all that said, I bought a used McCormack DNA-500 -- an amazing amp!
Ggil, from what I understand the extended bass has more bandwidth and there is no need to bi-amp these. Did you heare the 9's or 9.02's? I have not done this yet, but I was also told single ended rather bi-wiring was better. That can change from system to system though. We will see.
Jp1208, I heard the 9.02s. I'm not sure what you mean between single ended vs. bi-wiring? I listened to them using balanced interconnects connected directly to my front-end (APL Denon 3910). My speaker cables are shotguns (Acoustic Zen double-barrel). I'm still shocked at the performance of these amps. The hardest thing to get over is their small form factor, light weight, and price... quite frankly. It's hard to imagine such little amps, that cost $2,500/pair competing with an $18,000 Dartzeel amp. But that's exactly what they do. It's a real paradigm shift. They are definitely the real deal! If these amps are any indication of what the future holds for high-end audio, we are all in for some amazing sound (and bargains) as this techology matures.
Ggil, sorry about that. Single ended wiring rather than a bi-wire configuration. I have double shotgun runs that are paired and running bi-wired. This weekend I will take one set off and see what happens.
These amps still have room for improvement and you will have the option to upgrade down the road. They can make these babies much better. Nuforce is still just scratching the surface. I can't wait to add one of there pre/amps. Let me know when you get them broken in.
Jp1208, I should get the pair tomorrow. I'll post my findings when they are broken in. I look forward to getting them. Amazing sounding amps!