Nottingham Space Deck and Space Arm question?

I have a Nottingham Analog Studios Space Deck with the Space Arm. At the pivot point, there is a set screw that the setup guide (as slim as it is) says "do not adjust." Well, I got this deck second or third hand and it has been adjusted....sooooo....does anyone have any info on just how the proper adjustment is achieved WITHOUT sending it to England???

Thanks, hope someone can help with this.
anovak
By "at the pivot point" do you mean the arm mount? There are two horizontal set screws in the arm mount that tighten the aluminum collet against the arm pillar. Loosening those set screws allows you to move the arm up or down to set VTA.
Reviving and old thread I started some years back.  I seem to have gotten many things "right" with this deck but the tonearm thing still eludes me.  I have talked with Brian about the pivot screw and think I have this one adjusted properly.  My next challenge is that the cueing mechanism drops the arm far too rapidly, as though there is no damping at all.  

Question:  Is there an adjustment of some sort?  Is this drop controlled by friction and if so, is there a special type of lubricant (grease i.e.) that is used to slow the drop?  

Any help would be very much appreciated.  Not sure if Brian is still at the Analog Room but I will try there again as well.  If I remember right, it was not easy to contact him and he seemed rather busy.