PS Audio PWD II opinions?

I'm suddenly seeing quite a few of them for sale on Audiogon these days, some at a pretty attractive price. My question is whether this would be enough of an upgrade from my present DAC, (PS Audio Digital Link III with Cullen mods) to justify the expense. Reviews have been pretty enthusiastic, but it's really hard to judge without actually hearing one. Or should I wait a while for a DSD capable DAC, which I think might be the wave of the future? Budget will not stretch to PS Audio's DirectStream DAC.
cooper52
Thanks for the responses. It really does sound as if the PWD MkII is a big step upwards from my present DAC. Still thinking of doing this since the price range of the used ones is so tempting.
I previously owned a PS Audio DLIII, a Cullen Stage 4 DLIII and a PWD mkII. The PWD mkII using the nativeX mode was a big improvement in my experience compared to both DLIII's. I sold my first PWD awhile ago to try out other sources and just recently purchased another PWD (this time in silver) because I haven't found anything better for the money. It is a fantastic dac in my opinion if you don't need DSD. I'd consider the PWD mkII a bargain at the current used prices for a dac of this quality.