Best CCR album?

I like Creedence but don't have an lp in my collection. Any recommedations on the one and only album to have?
jbecker
As you may be aware, Analogue Productions has recently released 5 of CCR's LP's in re-mastered versions, and pressed at RTI's new LP facility. I bought 3 of these LP's, and must say that the vinyl quality is excellent on all of them -- very quiet, and very dynamic. If your objective is to get the LP with the largest number of CCR's "greatest hits", then "Cosmo's Factory" is the one to buy, but if you want the LP with the best sound quality, I'd pick "Willie and the Poor Boys". All of the Analogue Production CCR LP's, by the way, are $25 each.
I think "Cosmo's Factory" is the best overall album of the bunch, but "Green River" is a must, if only for the "Suzy Q" track alone.
I agree with the above, but all of their albums (or the first four anyway) are good. John Fogerty was a pretty strong songwriter at that time. You probably won't be too disappointed with any of them (if you like their sound, that is).