Large Room which speakers?

I have a rather large room and looking for a speaker that will fit.
the room size is 8m(26ft)x10,5m(34ft) and the height of the room is 2.9m(9ft)

i have Krell FBI and Bob Carver Cherry Monoblocks in hand together with MSB Diamond dac.

Can Horning Hybrid Eufrodite fill a room like that?

thanks for all the recommendations
maslak34
i have a pair of Horning Eufrodite speakers. they like to be away from the walls & generally sound "larger" than they look (if that makes any sense to you). having said that, the room i have them in is only about half the size of yours, so YMMV.
There are thousands of choices. What is your budget? What music do you listen to? How loud to you listen? I'd kind of start there. If your room is set up properly (accoustacts), then you can use many of the full range systems out there. I'd stick with an all in one and stay far away from subs (unless they are built in) as it will be harder to set everything up, plus you really need a full range speaker to integrate subs properly. You should ask Johnny at Audio Connections in Verona NJ. He's on these boards and he has a wide variety of products from Proacs to Maggies to Vandy's to B&W.

I have a pair of Proac Super Towers that I'm selling off that fill my large loft. It's 9 ft ceiling and about 35X20 with openings to a stairway, hall and a half wall behind the speakers that open into a grand room that has 20ft ceilings. It's very open and I only use a 50watt Ayre AX7e integrated and the Proacs fill it very loudly and are dynamic, detailed and image and soundstage as well as most 10k plus speakers. In teak and in great shape, I'm only asking 1200 plus shipping/paypal. In CT for pick up to save shipping. lol.

There are a ton of great choices, but you probably want something that is highly musical. Vandy's would be a great choice as they are full range and in the upper end have subs/amps built right in. They just get everything right and have plenty of sound to fill your room.