Solid State Buffer

For impedance reasons I am looking for a buffer. Like a tube buffer, but solid state instead. I know about the Burson Buffer, but I don't think they make them anymore. Any other suggestions?
koestner
Koestner hi, I've used this one, ready made for $20 shipped, quite good, all you have to do is give it +15 -15 and earth, these voltages are usually found in most gear. High input impedance 100kohm and good output drivability.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINI-SIZE-STEREO-FET-BUFFER-KIT-FOR-CD-DAC-PREAMPLIFIER-TAPE-RECORDING-/171436195085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ea64bd0d

Cheers George
George,

Thanks, that's a lot better than the Pass board without the parts, but still I'm no "DIYer". I will keep my eyes open for a reasonable priced Burson in the US. Thanks to all.
If you're interested there is a McCormack TLC-1 with the Rev A upgrades done to it. The TLC has a buffered output that is second to none and a passive output. Plus if you want to improve upon its performance you have the help of the designer here on this site or at SMc Audio. The price being asked would cover the cost of having one upgraded. I've enjoyed mine so much I had mine upgraded to the Signature Edition that includes the power supply built for the VRE-1c and balanced outputs. Anyway just a suggestion.