end of an era ......

first howland and now joule has stopped production....
kennesawjet
BIF - I have been a practicing audio haruspex for nearly 20 years and, until today, had no idea there was a title for the practice, much less the potential for ordination in my field. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. To date my prognostication has been met with responses ranging all the way from completely ignoring me to calling for my head. Perhaps by gaining a title and official sanction I would benefit my credibility. What is the name of the organization that conferred your ordination and the powers that such a title entrails? I need something to bolster my cred herein. The natives dismiss me much too readily for my liking.

And Schubert, I hope you have misdiagnosed. My scenario, as I forsee it, includes electricity but revokes the right to vote or own property. Those privileges will only be bestowed by birth or divine provenance.
@Macrojack ... you'll have to communicate with Al(Almarg) to learn how one can become an ordained Audio Haruspex. Also studying to become a licensed Audio Phrenologist. That way, there will be no need to lose your head. Just make it available for phrenological inspection.

Lastly, I am taking advanced professional training to perform audiophile tetraphylectomies.

Best,

BIF LOL
Atmasphere....good to know...thanks!
Jud has been winding down for years although at one point it seemed he might be training someone at least for repairs.
Well, at least I learned some useful new words from Bifwynne as a result.
"Middle Ages is optomistic.
Try Caveman ."

Cool. Even I can make music beating on things with sticks and bones.