Emission Labs 300B vs Shuguang Black Treasure

Hi All,
I want to upgrade the 300B tubes on my Wavac EC-300B amp. At the moment I am still using the stock tubes which are a pair of standard Shuguang 300B-98. I did try out a Shuguang trasure tube some time back. It made for an over all richer sounding tones and slightly lower noise floor. However I am more intrigued by the emission Labs standard 300B solid plate tubes. They seem to be built better and claim to have lower distortion too. Can some one help me with the sonic signature of the Emission labs 300b vs Shuguang treasure ? I also thought of considering the Sophia Mesh or Carbon tubes but I am a bit skeptical about their reliability.
pani
oops I wrote mA's but actually the EML 300BXLS draw 1.5 amps. My Stancor filament trannies are capable of a 3 amp draw. The standard 300b current draw is 1.2 amps. Anyone who uses the EML 300BXLS needs to make sure their filament transformers can handle 1.5 amps.
Charles 1, You are probably right and folks can drop them in with no problems and your experience bares this out. Perhaps the extra .3 amps is not that big a deal for most amplifiers. I am not an expert in electronics but to be safe one should consider consulting their amp builder to make sure the extra draw will be safe for their amp. A filament transformer failure would likely be a very expensive repair with a loss of the tube etc.
Charles
Just out of curiosity how many hours (usable) would you estimate you obtained with the shuguang's? And do you anticipate a significant increase in usable hours for the EML,s? I once had a pair of JJ's go well over 5000 hours (before they became too finiky to bias, ie not very stable), thats about the best lenght of service i have yet achieved for a (any) 300bs.
The shuguangs i currently have in are still chugging along. Sadly i really dont know how many hours they have. There is a plus facotor in my case, my wife really doesnt keep track of her listening time. :).

Rob
Rlowe,
It's hard to say, I used the Shuguang BT heavily for 2 1/2 years prior to getting the Takatsuki 1 1/2 years ago. The BTs are still very usable presently. I have the AVVT 32b (300b) which the Manufacturer said is a 40, 000 hour tube! I also have the EML XLS which shares a similar design and pedigree so who really knows?
Charles,