B&W N800 vs Wilson WP7 vs Revel and others

I plan to upgrade my N802's in the near future and have a few speakers on my short list. I an interested in hearing everyone's thoughts or opinions. My short list includes:

B&W Signature N800's
Wilson WP 7
Wilson WP 6
Wilson Sophia
Revel Studios and Salons
JM Labs Utopia
Sonus Faber Amati

My current system includes Krell FPB 350 mono's and 7.1 processor. I will be using the latest EMC 1 cdp. Thanks
Bill
wvick
Your list looks alot like mine a year ago. At this level, the list doesn't get too long anyways but you should not confuse B&W and Revel with Wilson,JM Lab and Sonus Faber. The latter being levels better in sonics and build quality. No list is complete without Merlin, Aerial and AudioPhysics at this level either. With your amps in mind, I would lean twards Wilson or Aerial. I don't mean to slam B&w or Revel but marketing is one thing and head to head comparisons is another.
You didn't mention your musical tastes which might well influence matters or if price is an issue, all important considerations. I have heard some but not all the speakers on your list so I am cautious to say anything negative. Another line to consider, especially with krell would be the piega. A friend looked and listened to the b& w and went with the p8ltd, the new c series limited are substantially better IMO. The other speakers are well known and excellent but I think you might do well to try and audition. Good luck
Better ad Avalon Eidolon to that list or you will end up getting the wrong speaker. The Diamonds if you have got the scratch.
Thanks, this is the kind of info I am looking for. I am leaning towards Wilson but I have never seen or listened to JM Labs, Avalon, Merlin, Piega, Aerial, or Audio Physics. I would like to audition some of these but I am not aware of any dealers in the North West (Washington/Oregon). I listen to all types of music but my favorite is blues based rock. I like accuracy, detail, speed, and dynamics but I am also looking for smooth, sweet, and musical. Thanks for the info and please keep it coming.

Bill
As an owner of Revel Salons, I would have to differ with some of these opinions. I've not heard the Wilsons or Aerials but have heard the B&W's. From reviews and reputation I respect all the speakers mentioned. I've owned the Salons now for over a year and it is ridiculous for someone to slam their build quality or sonics. These speakers are highly accurate just as the others and deserve a lot of time tweaking the components, placement, and the room. Anyone that slams any of these brands of speakers without being sure that this is the best setup available needs to think again. I've heard some really great components sound horrid at some dealers when making comparison. In fact some dealers actually decide which brand they make the most money on and do their best to sells these brands over other lines they may carry or models they just happen to have. Sometimes dealers are credit hold and do their best to sell what they have at the time.
Now, I'm not trying to sell Salons or other brands I'm just saying be very careful of others opinions. Go listen for yourself.