Feeding Maggie

Medium sized room(12'x30'x81/2') drywall,curtains,upholstered furniture,rugs over hard wood.
Classical(including jazz) at live performance amplitude.
What integrated amps would you feed a pair of Magnepan1.6qr's? Are there any you would not use?
I know,seperates are better,but money is an object.

thanks
pragmatist
Tireguy,and others:

My budget is what is necessary(used,in a buyer's market) to match Maggies' capabilities, but not any more. I don't want to buy redundant quality or quantity or both.

Thanks
I have to agree with Tim for the most part. But, I prefer Maggie's with a particular tube amplifier. I thought the best sound I ever heard out of the 1.6's was with a pair of Wolcott P220M amps on them. It made the speakers sound absolutley world class.
Prag,
I sold my bryston 3bst to a friend of mine who owns maggies. I let him audition it at home, after we hooked it up he listened to one song and 10 minutes of the dvd(the matrix). He looked at me, smiled and handed over the $1000.00, audition done. I must admitt the 3bst really made the mags sing and play very loud. You may want to buy the 4bst with double the power. You may find the 4bst around $1,200 to 1,400 used. About 2-5 yrs old. Very solid amp and the 20 yr warranty is transferable. I have also heard the 4bst on the bigger mags 3.6 and the combo was truely awesome. I'd go for the 4bst. Good luck, pete
A friend has been running a McIntosh MA6450 (100wpc @ 4 ohms solid state) on Maggies (not sure which) and they sound excellent. He is thrilled with the looks and performance of this setup and I would agree. Mc integrateds seem to be hard to find on used market though. Last 6450 I saw went for $1400 on ebay a while back. Good luck!