Klipsh near New Hampshire

Hi...I live in New Hampshire...near Portsmouth. I have read
a lot of comments on the Klipschorns,Belle,and LaScalas. I
have never seen or heard any of these speakers...Is there anyone near that has any of these speakers and would be willing to let me listen to them...thanks Tony
tony194444
I checked all the sources that were suggested...Most of the salesman are like myself...They have never seen or heard these speakers...still I'd like to give them a fair audition...
If you are looking for raw volume level, then check out the Klipsch web site, there may be a dealer list there. Go to Audiogon's Manufacturer List and click 'K'. 15 years ago I had a pair of Cornwalls and an Adcom 200wpc amp. I could easily generate local seismic anomalies with these beasts. I am not sure there is a speaker which can play louder than a Lascala... I met Paul Klipsch in the early 80s and he claimed they could reproduce a gun shot at 130+dB... but if you want serious high end quality at the same price, and happy neighbors, do an afternoon of research in the speaker section of Audiogon for some excellent discussions and suggestions.
The Heritage series (K-horn, Belle and LaScala) are unlikely to be at any Klipsch dealers. They are temporarily discontinued while Klipsch looks for new sources for the mid range and tweeter drivers. Occasionally you'll see a dealer with used K-horns (very occasionally). That's how I heard my first pair and eventually bought the ones I have. But given the drivers will be changing, what you hear today may not be what you get if you end up with new ones. Wait till later in the year when Klipsch figures out what drivers they'll be using going forward.