Tube Friendly Speakers

I need a pair of speakers that my 25w per channel monos can handle, one of my audio pet peeves is an underpowered speaker, so I need something that 25 watts can really move, I am trying to keep it under $2000 new, I've thought about trying the Triangle Antal xs but I have no where to audition them, any other recommendations
mkaes
I bought my Triangle Titus xs from Alan at Audiowaves,
www.audioshopper.com/audiowaves. He has a generous return policy, he discounts Triangle(his catalog says $1595 for the Antal) and he provides free shipping and great service from a brick and mortar store. The Triangles are a bargain in hi-end speakers and work great with tubes according to everything I've ever read or heard on the subject. Give Alan a call. BTW, he also carries Soliloquy, and tube gear. He should be able to give you a good opinion of the pairings.

TIC
my current room is somewhat large (20'Wx30'l) and my amps are quicksilver monos, I realize I'm not going to be able to fill the room with this much power but I'm sure one day my equipment will be in a fairly small room again as it always has been, my musical preferences center around acoustic, folk, rock and jazz, thanks for the suggestions
I use kef reference 3.2 with a 30watt lavardin. Know they work well with the 20 watt jadis monos. love the sound. Also try to hear

Living voice avatar and avatar obx (fantastic)
Audiophysic Virgo (great imaging but edgy)
Vandersteen Model 1 should work good with your amps. The larger Model 2's need more power. You will probably need to use a revealing speaker cable to get the best results.