1 million dollar speaker made by Kharma

Holy, Kharma makes this speaker called the Kharma Grand Enigma Reference speakers, that cost 1 million dollars. Has anyone heard them. I doubt my Adcom Amp would sound good on them.
twilo
Given the date that this thread was started, I imagine one could find a used pair for around $450K or so. A relative bargain, no? At least if you're in the same league as the Sultan - insult, or not.
4yanx - don't pay that much. I've seen them for $250K used - it made me wonder if there is something wrong with these speakers, being sold so cheap vs. retail price. Shipping was $300K though.....
Well I hate to bring some reality into this thread BUT, there are only one pair of these in the world at this time- they are in Switzerland in a cave below the owners home- a 30'x60'x25' room/cave. I am told that these are incredible I have not how ever heard them myself but from what I am told the owner is VERY pleased with them. On a lighter note there is a little brother being built called something along the lines of the Twin Enigma or Twin Exquisite, they will have 2- bass drivers per cabinet(11" or 12" I don't recall), 2-8" cermic mid drivers per cabinet and 3 diamond tweeters per cabinet- that is NOT a typo. They will weigh about 1300lbs per cabinet, and production is starting in Febuary- there are 3 perspective buyers- one who already has money on the table. They will retail for $200,000 per pair(a real bargain compared to the Grand enigma)- the one pair that has been ordered is going to be finding its way over to the USA and going to reside in a buddy of mines listening room- so I am looking forward to hearing these to say the least! its only a 1.5-2 hour drive from me :) and we always have great booze to accompany us. OK now you guys can start the jokes again, this was just a small update from the kharma world. BTW I didn't read anything prior to the 12-28-02 posts so I don't know if I am being redundant.