Amps for Dynaudio Confidence 5s?

I am putting together a 2-channel system starting w/ the Confidence 5s. Deciding which amp (and preamp) to buy. Currently looking @ Classe CA-301/CP47.5 and Bryston 7BSTs/BP-25. Comments, suggestions and personal experiences ( about the components) appreciated
ignatz
I have the Confidence 5 as well. I am using the Mccormack DNA2 deluxe with BAT VK40 with pretty good result.
I have been using the Audience and now the Contours speakers. One amp I can comment: Plinius!! I've used the 8150i and have no problems driving the small 1.1's. However, with the Confidence 5, I advise you to get the SA250IV if you can afford it and if you have a big living room. Nonetheless, the Plinius and DYnaudios are match made in heaven. For speaker cables, try the Analysis Plus Oval 9's. Its great!
My thanks to everyone for your thoughts. Krell too expensive. McCormack not available. The winner is... Classe CP-60 preamp and CA-401 amp.Was going to go w/ another preamp ( non-Classe') until I heard the 60. Sounds much better than 47.5 and 50 I had heard ( maybe due to remote power supply)combo sounds excellent. Thanks again for your input.
Go with an all Krell set up and you should reach nirvana.The amp has to be a KSA 300S or a FPB 300,or better yet a FPB 600.A KRC-HR pre as well.I take it,if you spent $10 K for the Confidence 5 speakers,why save on your front end(your heart).Go for it,I did.All I can say is the Confidence 5's are amazing,they just need mass to open them up.(P.S.the new Pass labs will also satisfy-X350,or better)