Best amplfier for Dunlavy SC IV's

Can anyone suggest from their experience suggest a workable amplifier or amp-preamp combo for the SC IV's? Thanks
lslje
My SC-V's sound great with high powered tube amps. I also have a Bryston 7Bst but on classical music I far prefer Melos Mono Blocks. I have also tried ARC VT-200 and CJ monoblocks. Both have excellent sound but it is a matter of taste.
The Dunlavy SC IVs sound so good it probably doesn't matter what you power it with. I have a Classe CA300 running them now and the sound is open, detailed, widely sound staged, with plenty of bass to spare. I tried them with the Bryston 4bst, but the treble is slightly cleaner, less harsh with the Classe. The SF line 3 helps as well. This setup sounds as good or better than any combination I've heard. But, I've never heard the SC IVs sound poorly.
BAT all the way: D5SE CD player 50SE Preamp VK60 Power Amp 1 or 2 depending on how loud you want it. This has the cleanist most natural sound. It's what was used at the CES.
I have experience with the SC 5's and SC 3's, but not the SC 4's. So, for whatever it's worth: I drove my SC 3's for five years with a Bryston 4B-ST and it sounded great (phenomenal bass and peak loudness). Now I have a VAC Ren. 70/70 Mark III on the SC 3's. Sounds nearly perfect. I don't know how the 70/70 would mate with the SC 4's however. I run the VAC with no feedback and thus who knows how the amp and speaker might interact. One of my closest friends runs his SC 5's with Sonic Frontiers Power 3 monoblocks (plus CAT Mark III, Naim CDX, TNT/JMW 10/Vdh Frog, and all Transparent Ultra) in an open room that lets on to three other large rooms. Wow! Goes loud as hell. Close to live music. Good luck.