B&W 802 Nautilius really the best?

are these speakers really soooo good? better than Thiel CS 6 and say Avalon Eclipse Classic and any other in a price of $ 8000? Anyone heard them,please respond?
jack
I just heard BW Nautilus 802 speakers. All i can tell you is, they are Sweeeeeeeeeet sounding. Thanks get back
Recently listened to 801's, 802's and Thiels (6 and others) when I accompanied my sister for her purhcase of a new system. The B&W's are without a doubt my favorite. She thought so too and bought the 802's.
The N802's are certainly a fine speaker. But also in this price range and besides the Thiels are: Waveform Mach 17, Dunlavy SC-IV/A, Snell Type A, API Energy Veritas 2.8, Magneplanar MG20, Martin Logan MIII, KEF R4, and others.After listening to all of them, I purchased one of these speakers, but it was NOT the B&W.
Just purchased 802's and love them, however, my wife and I preferred the brightness of the Thiel...however, they are prone to blow (tweeter, midrange, crossover) when played at loud volume. We really wanted the Thiel but determined that the hassel of having to hav them serviced and then the manufacturer lecturing about loud volume was not worth the hassel. We are pleased with the 802's but still want a pair of Thiel (maybe when they are more robust).