Most "Non-Digital" Sounding CDP

I have a Cary 308 cdp. It's very detailed and full--I won't say "warm," because it's not. Indeed, I would say that it just sounds like a very, very good "digital" product. What have you all heard that doesn't make you think "digital?"
crazy4blues
The most of dissapointment of so-called the most analogue device may come after looking-up inside the box finding simple cheap DAC-chips(can't be expencive by default as generic production units) and CD-Rom drive unit.

The analogue domain after-DAC makes all differences in digital playback that's why "modders" such as Dan Wright and Stan Warren take a simple generic $100...200 components, recap it, replace to one-piece rectifiers in PS as their standard procedure. Going this way will give you "analogue" with only three digits instead of 5 or even 4.

As to quality "analogue" ones I guess that Electrocompaniet EMC1 is a good contender but certainly overoverpriced. Infact, if Electrocompaniet were Burmester or MBL it would cost accordingly so name is the largest price figure here.
My GamuT CD1R approaches live performances at times. I played the opera Tosca after returning from the live performance of the same and was very impressed by the simularity. Associated equipment includes Pass X2.5 preamp, GamuT amp, Chapman Speakers, JDPS Lab wires.