Tell me about your Jena Labs Symphonys

I'm curious about these cables and would like to hear opinions from owners or those who auditioned but did not buy. Thanks!
128x128rja
I am using the Jena Labs Symphony cables throughout my system (both interconnects and speaker cables). I was previously using Kimber Select 1030 interconnects on all my front end components, a long run of Transparent Ultra XL between my preamp and amps, and Transparent BiCable speaker cables. In my system, the Jena Labs cables produced blacker backgrounds (significantly lower noise floor) and more natural instrumental timbres. They also offered slightly more taut low bass reproduction and better frequency extension on the top end.
I am using Jena Labs symphony interconnects and enjoy them a lot. I have tried a lot of the other(but clearly not all) big name cables and I just find the Jena's fit my preferences the best. The Valhalla's are good, but when it comes to living with a cable I prefer the Jena's. They are worth an audition they have a natural midrange unlike any other cable I have tried in my system. Across the board they are great performers and in particular the Syphony's case they offer a good level of value(compared to other cables in a similar price, the idea that a cable that costs thousands to be seen as a value is pretty funny in itself).
I'm using the Symphony speaker cables in a vertical-biamp configuration with Jena's Dreamdancer cables, and I have to second the opinions of Bob and Tireguy. They are indeed great cables. What has impressed me most about them is their background silence and effortless way with macro- and microdynamics. Jena's premium stuff is top-flight all the way, but the Symphony may be their biggest bang for the buck. In the right system it's magical.