Who has made their own LP cleaning solution?

I would be interested to know how many Audiophiles have made their own LP cleaning solution? And I would like to know how to make my own record cleaning solution that won't harm my LP's? Thanks for any input.
krellviscscom
I have a dumb question.I never inferred that I was "smart" anyway!Do the more popular fluids have a shelf life?
Hey Bob (Jyprez), talk about serendipitous timing ... at the urging of Arnie Goodman (proprietor of Blue Storm Music -- check out his website www.bluestormmusic.com for outrageously good prices), just this past week I sent Mr. Fremer large samples of the Audio Intelligent "trio:" Enzymatic Formula, Cleaner Formula, and Ultra-Pure Water. Maybe your hope will come to fruition. Thanks, everyone, for your kind and supportive comments.

Best regards,
Paul

I sincerely wish you good luck Paul in getting Mikey to review your samples. Stereophile most times will not print what the little guys out there have for offer. We will see if this is true or not?

In any case I bet you get Mikey as a new customer anyway. lol

Best of luck to you in the shoot-out as the pros here on agon already know your products are the best.

Peace
Ron