Best Customer Service (Manufacturer)

There are many audio companies that are competing for our hard earned dollars. The impressive guys are the ones that stand behind their products. Nothing is more disappointing than the companies that "take the money and run". One of the notable good guys that take their accountability seriously is Bryston. They stand behind their products with an unheard of 20 Year Warranty. What are some of the experiences with Bryston and the other "Responsible" audio manufacturers?
dr_
If I judge by the courteous service they gave me on a transport I bought second hand, I can't imagine what they'd do for one still under warranty. Great products, great sound, great peopl - especially Greg Fowler, who had the misfortune of picking up the phone the first time I called and got stuck with me for the following 3 months of follow ups.
gotta 2nd the vote for bobby. he loves his speakers & totally supports his customers--i know, i'm a pain in the ass. he's helped me a lot with system matching, speaker placement. he's the best. rhyno
Bought a Krell KAV-300CD player used - it arrived and was clearly used - pretty dusty, etc. Unfortunately, it also wouldn't recognize the disc when inserted. FWIW, I don't suspect it was sold to me knowingly imperfect. Anyway, I contacted Krell - they didn't even ask for a serial number since the model itself was <5 years old and therefore still under warranty. Shipped the unit to them, they turned it around in two weeks, and when it came back I swear I could have sold it as NIB it was in such great shape - cleaned and polished, perfectly packaged, and repaired. The perfect service, no questions asked / no guilt for buying used stance, made me a strong believer. Some of the best customer service I've ever received.
Talon Audio has to be the best I've heard of. A friend of mine blew the inside woofer of one of his Khorus speakers. He also had one of the bases damaged from shipping after buying them second hand. He called Talon. They overnighted the parts including two new bases, and flew a guy out the next day to repair the speakers in his home. All of this was done with no charge. They also upgraded his speakers cones to the current versions being shipped with the speakers. All of this for a second owner. I am amazed!