B&K 220M vs. Ref 7250 for 2 ch.

I'm using B&K Ref7250 for music and HT. For music, is a good idea to add a pair B&K 220M mono blocks for fronts? thanks.
tomkun
Another point. Several reviews have shown that B&K over-sells their specifications: that the wpc they advertise are more than what you get. I can only say that there are experts who measure these things, and most, if not all, say this. Certainly, I would not be shocked if this is true.

As you go up the food / price chain, into the Brystons, Aragons onto Theta, Krell and Mark Levinson, the opposite is the rule. These people religiously over-build everything they touch. For Example, Brystons will clip at about 18% higher than rated.

You generally get what you pay for, although not proportionally. A person's sense of value is the determining factor.

For me, my sense of value tops-out at the Brystons: they are not sexy, but they do push the drivers to precisely deliver the music and HT. Also, I am very happy with the B&Ks (AVR202, (2) 4220M).

Hope this helps.
Thanks, Mdorsam, my contour can't bi-amp, Dynaudio doesn't belive bi-amp or bi-wire, also I did home-demo of a Bryston 4B ST a week ago, found it's a little bright for me, and less airy than B&K 7250, that why I'm thinking to get a pair of 220M, and I think imaging will be better with 220M than 7250, so how do you think? what's the best price for 220M? thanks!
I did have that concern on the Contours, based on other threads that I've participated in. Oddly, B&W (I have the N802s) believes in it strongly. By the way, Thiel also things bi-wiring and bi-amping are voodoo audio-electronics.

Given the situation, the 220Ms are a great choice, as are the Aragon (Klispch web site) 8008BB; they will provide the bass control, and dedicated focus you're looking for.

Regarding Price, I've been away from it for a while. My 4220Ms were about $1,300 each, if I remember correctly.

Do Take Care.